REASONS I LOVE BEING A GIRL

REASONS I LOVE BEING A GIRL

Girls singing about being dudes....Jessie J went all 'do it like a dude' Ciara sang 'Like a boy' Beyonce...If i were a boy...why would you wish you were a guy? i don't don't get it; look at us, our anatomy, our fancy swags not the boring tees and baggy. painted fingernails isn't gay in our world and we don't wet our beds at fifteen. so next time you hear the radio playing any of this songs, turn it off. for one reason you guys don't shave your pitts then the football obsession and the cheesy swag...i don't get it, you guys can spend a lot on a haircut but you can't shave your arm pits. Then what's with the grabbing of balls it was only cool when M.J did it now y'all have abused it and stop it with the cheesy swags and the bouncing. It doesn't look good from my point of view. Don't get me wrong; I like guys but I don't just dig their lifestyle you know why; because being a girl is AMAZINGGGG! You don't know what you missing so I'm going to give you a lowdown on why I know so not think so.
**We get to keep our hair.

**I'm permitted to cry during a love movie and be called sweet not a sissy

**Yeah guys pay the bill, open the door for us, pull out the chair, buy the drinks,while we just stand and look pretty

**I can hug my girlfriend, put my hand round her neck, even sit on her legs without looking gay

**If I ever plan on signing any divorce papers in my life (and I hope I don't) I get 60% of his properties

**I being a lady have the power to turn heads no matter how ugly I am. Let's face it some guys will still find me attractive

**I have invaded the guys right to wear trousers but let's face it....there's no viceversa in this case

**we ladies are all about varieties we can wear whatever color and cloth and do whatever hair style...its pretty much just tees and pants for you guys

**I can squeal, jump, coo at a cat, and awww at everything without looking like a drag queen

**We are not the sex with the drawing board anatomy we got the boobs and the bum and let's face it when there's cleavage; there's a way

**We don't do any heavy lifting...we don't need to grunt and sweat to prove our gender

**You guys won't understand this but you have no idea the honor it is to be given the chance to being an innocent pure life into the world....such beauty comes from us and grows in us and even if its nine months of overflowing oestrogen and progesterone, we are glad

**We have makeup to hide our imperfections

**We have the power to keep the strongest of men on their toes and give them goosebumps courtesy of our charm

And all this is just to mention a few...we have the strongest tolerance and adaptability to planet earth that's why more infant boys die than girls per annum. I mean look at Helen Keller...that girl was blind, deaf and dumb and never planned to kill herself she became one woman that made world history and she wrote books with that condition....we ladies we got it all. We don't have to be the one to take the rejection of being turned down and we don't need stupid pick up lines, we've got the sexy lingerie while you guys got the boring boxers....we're the real deal face it....the world with just guys.....that will be one big torture even Adam knew that and cried out to God.....shutout to all the ladies!!!

Comments

  1. Lovely!!!! Am happy am a girl! We go girls!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SELFLESSNESS