17 LESSONS LIFE HAS TAUGHT ME

Good evening readers and welcome to classicandreal.

Now there’s something all of reading this are; we are alive. Now there’s something all of us have got no matter how dead we think we are, scientifically, we all have life in us. we have our heart vessels pumping blood, our nervous system is sending electrical signals constantly, our alveoli is filtering oxygen. Bottom line, we are alive. We have life in us whether we like it or we don’t. so we can admit that everyday, there’s a lesson or two to be learnt. I learn everyday as I walk on the street, eat, sleep, wake, live; I learn. I’ve met people with the good, the bad or the ugliest of hearts. I’ve been through tragedy and cried my heart out and through joy and laughed my lungs out. I’ve seen, experienced maybe not as much as you have but nevertheless, I have. And most of all, I’ve learnt. I am going to give you seventeen lessons life has taught me and I want you to also learn from me. Not because I am Metuselah who has seen it all, but because the best way of living life is learning through it.

1.The best way of dealing with negativity is to channel it to positivity

2.Never be too quick to put a label on somebody

3.Maturity is knowing what counts in this life and what doesn’t

4.People’s opinions count at times, why do you think questionnaires were made

5.You have limited time and one life to live

6.Saying nothing at times is the best way of dealing with life

7.In every choice, choose happiness

8.As long as you are made of flesh, you are bound to mistakes

9.We grow when we learn to take responsibilities of our actions

10.We can’t stop ourselves from screwing up at times

11.Life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture it’ll be nice if we take it

12.We can’t stop ourselves from meeting the wrong people at times. That’s how we are taught to appreciate the right ones

13.We all see things from a different perspective and have different opinions

14.It’s not all about the money but it’s extremely necessary to hustle your way to the top

15.We are humans, we don’t break; we bend

16.Let the end justify the means

17.We need good money, good friends but most of all, we need God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SELFLESSNESS